Friday 22 June 2012

My New Comic Box W.I.P

So as much as I like looking through Previews, by the end of the month (not even that) it gets to be pretty useless and takes up a lot of space. So I got to thinking, many of us, or at least those who shop where I do, get Previews for free. So why not utilise that free catalog of images?


There are still a couple of white patches but I am please so far. Next month when I am sure there is nothing in Previews left of use I will add more to it. Eventually doing the whole box.

I am please overall so far, what do you guys think? A comicy box to contain my many comics. Opinions? Should I be "saving" my Previews? I personally think it's just a catalog. Are there people out there that save them like their comics? Enjoy guys!




No comments:

Post a Comment