Sunday 30 September 2012

New Cover Styles. Unearthly Child and The Daleks.

I've recently been working on a new cover style idea. They probably would work best as new (Target) novelisation covers. I'm thinking of doing a whole set. First is An Unearthly Child;


A lot of people have pointed out this and yes it is the NuWho Tardis. I never pretended that it wasn't. It's just very hard to find a very hi res shot of Hartnell's one to work with. I was tempted to do something to do with skulls, but thought as the first story, this worked best. After that I worked on The Daleks;


Again, this is actually a Nu Who Dalek (RTD Era), but it's so hard to find hi res classic photos to work with. I went for the petrified forest as the fous of this cover. Am going to be working on others as time goes by. I think this could be something quite fun to do a set for.

Feel free to comment and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment